Monday, September 5, 2011

Strawberry Smoothies

I had changed the background before I made this post. It was some green thing that my mother picked out. But I disliked it a lot and found that it was a bit difficult to read. I'm sticking with the orange. This shade is a bit darker but not that much. Something about the color orange seems right for now.

My cat seems to be better, lets hope that she stays that once the antibiotics finish. Nothing has happened this month. Other than the fact that lately I feel good. Not sure why but I hope the feeling lasts and that I am able to enjoy it.

Book: Finally finished The Stand by Stephen King. That book took forever and I don't know what I will read next.

iTunes: Kanye West - Can't Tell me Nothing

Pandora: If you could read my mind - Gordon Lightfoot

Quote: The greater the effort, the greater the glory. - Pierre Corneille

Ingredients:
  1. 1 pkg (14oz) firm tofu, drained and cut into quarters
  2. 3 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
  3. 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla soy milk
  4. 1/4 cup honey
  5. 1 orange, juiced
Directions:
  1. Place tofu, strawberries, soy milk, honey and orange juice in blender. Process until smooth. Divide among 6 glasses and serve.
    • Tofu is kind of icky looking and feels strange. Also I find it strange that this recipe contains tofu in the first place. It tasted good, though not something I would have too much of.


1 comment:

  1. Is the tofu to give it a protein boost? I don't get why the tofu either lol.

    ReplyDelete