Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello!

Welcome to Annie's Kitchen. My name's not really Annie. That's just the name I give strangers at a bar, so I don't have to hear them butcher my name. Also they are strangers, I won't see them again and I don't pick up people at bars. Though if I'm in a large crowd, I will just tell them my name. Furthermore, I'd like to remain anonymous. I'm sure that if any of you tried, you would find me but please don't. I don't need to be more paranoid that I already am. Just read my blog and I'll read yours. Comment if you want.
The goal of this blog is to cook or prepare meals taken from a diabetic cookbooks. I have three. I have no cooking experience and so I hope that the meals come out decent. you maybe asking yourself why a diabetic cookbook. Both of my parents are diabetic and for now I am in the clear and I hope to remain that way. Hence, I will adopt a more healthier lifestyle.
The way this blog is going to work is that, once a week, I 'll prepare the meals and post it. Along with my posts I'll put pictures of the ingredients, the finished product, the taste and just what the experience was like for me. I will include a quote of the day, two random songs picked from Pandora and my itunes on shuffle. Also the book I am currently reading.
Quote of the day: Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it. - Benjamin Franklin. Interesting quote, I guess it's true.
Song from iTunes: Goodies feat. Petey Pablo by Ciara. This random choice made me laugh but I love that song. Hope you guys enjoy the goodies I will be posting.
Song from Pandora: Just Dance by Lady Gaga. I'm going to take this as Pandora telling me to let go and have fun with this blog.
Current book: The Laughing Corpse by Laurell K. Hamilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment