Friday, January 7, 2011

Diabetes Cookbook

The book I'm using to create all these delicious recipes is from Barnes and Noble and is called "Diabetes Cookbook."
It Seems to be a decent cookbook. Well I wouldn't know but its the first one I'm using and its easy to read and the instructions are clear and simple. As I said before I will include a quote of the day, two songs randomly picked and the book I am currently reading. Let me explain how my music choices are picked. On my iTunes I have almost 1500 songs. I always have it on shuffle for I enjoy the randomness. On Pandora I have 12 Stations. They are: Pop, Hip-hop/Urban, Portishead, Juan Luis Guerra, Alternative, Rock, R&B/Soul, Epic Soundtracks, Glee, Country, and Delerium. I try to have a little bit of everything. All of those stations I have under quickmix, so it shuffles through them like on iTunes.

Quote of the day: A happy family is but an earlier heaven. - George Bernard Shaw
Itunes: Big Pimpin' (Featuring UKG) - Jay-z
Pandora: Silence (Michael Woods) - Delerium

No comments:

Post a Comment